Claims Capture Unit Clerk :: Ref# FIS-CLAIMS-131
Job Category:Claims Capture Unit Clerk
Employment Type:Permanent Full-Time
Family Insurance Solutions Inc. is a Vancouver based member of The Economical Insurance Group. Economical is the insurer on all Family polices and is 100% Canadian owned and operated. This position will work in the Economical Claims Department, which is a dedicated unit servicing Family Insurance customers.
The function of the CCU Clerk is to provide prompt, courteous, accurate and fair claims service to all clients, internal and external. The CCU Clerk will utilize company technology to track and expedite all transactions. The main role is to assist clients in resolving claims while balancing the interests of the company. Candidates must possess good customer service skills, be a strong team player, have attention to detail and maintain integrity in all dealings.
- Receive new claims through an in-bound call centre system and document claims information using Claims tracking systems
- Process claims transactions; assist in the setting up of claim files.
- Monitor claims output and reports as requested.
- Monitor all glass claims and pay approved invoices
- Deal with approved glass shops by arranging repairs and payments.
- Handle comprehensive and hit and run claims as they arise
- Participate in claims projects and other assigned duties as required.
- Contribute to the effective management of WebClaims, faxed notices, and voicemails
- Regularly meet individual targets relating to claims audits, contact volume, and call quality
Requirements:- Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions
- Understand the value of good customer service relationships
- Advanced English to effectively communicate both written and verbal
- Presents information effectively across all communication settings
- Able to take direction and work independently to achieve goals
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Perform well in a busy operation and remain calm under pressure
- Experience working in a customer service capacity essential
- Experience working in a call centre or insurance environment preferred
- Professional phone manner
- Proficient computer skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Enrollment in C.I.P. Program an asset
How to Apply:Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include Ref# FIS-CLAIMS-131 in subject field. We thank you for your interest in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted.