Job Category:Jr. Appraiser
Employment Type:Permanent Full-Time
Description:Family Insurance Solutions Inc. is a Vancouver based member of The Economical Insurance Group. Economical Mutual Insurance Company is the insurer on all Family policies and is 100% Canadian owned and operated. We provide optional auto and home insurance to BC residences through our broker partners. As the Junior Auto Appraiser you will be a representative of The Economical Mutual Insurance Company.
The Jr. Appraiser will support the Appraisal team in the day to day functions of the unit's operations by streamlining appraisal processes and provide administrative services to the senior appraisers in an effort to enhance customer service and gain business efficiencies. Utilizing company technology to monitor, track and expedite all transactions, the Jr. Appraiser will provide prompt, courteous services in all business relations.
- Prepare administrative documentation, worksheets and data entry in support of total loss claims
- Review audit results and provide recommendations to Team Leader for collection of overpayments and ways for auto body shops to improve estimating standards
- Notify business partners of audit results and program standards and expectations
- Export and distribute regular system in-sight reports to Appraisal team and select auto body shops
- Enter non-system estimates into Company's reporting systems for improved data accuracy and storage maintenance
- Act as a back up to the Total Loss Expeditor
- Monitor the return of the registration papers required to dispose of Salvage Autos through the total loss process
- Maintain and organize all Appraisal related files & folders in Company's reporting systems
- Detail oriented and organized
- Advanced English both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve goals
- Basic understanding of insurance practices and principles an asset
- Present information effectively and persuasively across all communication settings
- Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions
- Estimator, technician or related auto body experience a must
- Knowledge of Audatex estimating system; and familiarity with ICBC material damage protocols
- Above average computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Grade 12 or equivalent
How to Apply:Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include Ref# FIS-CLAIMS-71 in subject field. We thank you for your interest in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted.